What to Expect
When you are looking for a veterinary clinic you should be able to count on superior care and excellent service. We at AVH Animal Ark have:
- An expert team of veterinary professionals
- State of the art veterinary practice
- A practice that’s clean, comfortable, and efficient
Once a year, you should take your pet in for a check-up. This will include:
- a full physical exam
- teeth and gum cleaning if needed
- advice any ongoing health maintenance and preventative measures
Bring in any medical history you have of your pet when you come to our vet clinic. It’s best to keep a journal of your pet’s health throughout his or her life, including behavioral shifts. If you have something like this, share it with our team. If not, let us know everything that you think will be important. We can still work with whatever information you have.
In some circumstances, we may refer you to a specialist who has advanced expertise in areas such as ophthalmology or MRI.
Call 6100-6000 to schedule an appointment and we will find a time that is convenient for you.